1812 N Moore, Arlington VA 22209
Katie is a Senior Manager of Programming and Procurement with Synergy and the Site Manager and Lead Personal Trainer at Nestle Headquarters in Rosslyn, VA and Elevation Fitness. She also oversees 555 12th St, The Homer Building, 1350 I St, and Midtown Center locations.
Katie studied Health and Physical Activity with a specialization in Exercise Science at the University of Pittsburgh. She then continued her education obtaining her Masters in Health Physical Activity and Chronic Disease.
She is an outgoing, motivating, fun and energizing instructor and trainer. She enjoys motivating others to reach their fitness goals.
- “No matter how slow you go, you’re still lapping everyone on the couch.”
- B.S. Degree in Health and Physical Activity | University of Pittsburgh
- M.S. Degree in Health Physical Activity and Chronic Disease | University of Pittsburgh
Certifications & Continuing Education:
- Certified Personal Trainer- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- Certified Group Exercise Instructor- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- Exercise Is Medicine Level 1 Certification- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- TRX Suspension Trainer
- CPR/First Aid Certified