1501 K Street NW Washington, DC 20005
After graduating from the University of Maryland, College Park with a degree in Kinesiology, Joey has worked in corporate health and well-being since 2018. As a personal trainer and group exercise instructor, he enjoys helping his clients achieve their fitness goals while learning to love the process. Joey specializes in strength training and corrective exercise, and has worked with a wide variety of clients ranging from senior adults to competitive athletes.
In his free time he enjoys weightlifting, cooking, and video editing. He also enjoys travelling to wherever there’s good food!
- Strength training, HIIT
- Sometimes, the hardest part of the workout is just showing up. Put in the work – you’ll thank yourself later.
- Bachelor of Science, Kinesiology | University of Maryland, College Park
certifications & Continuing education:
- Certified Personal Trainer | National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Corrective Exercise Specialist | National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Movement Efficiency Level 1 Certified | Fusionetics
- American Red Cross Adult First Aid/CPR/AED Certified