7900 Harkins Rd
Lanham MD 20706
Ashley is the Site Manager and Lead Personal Trainer at Outcomes- 2U’s Headquarters and a Senior Manager with Synergy.
She’s been working in the fitness, health and wellness industry since 2012. Her experiences in the industry are diverse and include group fitness, personal training, health coaching, fitness center management, community health, worksite wellness, and population health research.
She loves what she does because she enjoys supporting, encouraging and empowering her clients in their journey so they can be stronger mentally and physically and push past their limits. Look to Ashley to make exercise fun!
Most recently, Ashley was awarded with being the East Coast Ambassador for WIFA (Women in Fitness Association), a non-profit dedicated to supporting women and helping them thrive in the fitness industry.
In her free time, you can find Ashley cooking, watching cooking shows, and traveling.
- Circuit Training
- Strong is beautiful!
- Bachelor of Science, Public Health, Temple University in Philadelphia, PA
Certifications & Continuing Education:
- Certified Personal Trainer | American Counsel on Exercise (ACE)
- Certified Health Coach | Institute of Integrative Nutrition (IIN)
- Certified Postural & Mobility Specialist | Exercise Etc.
- East Coast Ambassador for WIFA (Women in Fitness Association)