7900 Harkins Rd
Lanham MD 20706
View the schedule below!
Allie is the Site Manager for 2U Headquarters and lead Personal Trainer.
Allie went to Ithaca College where she majored in Clinical Exercise Science and ran 100 Hurdles for the nationally ranked Track & Field team. Both in undergrad and in her professional career she has had a heavy focus on special populations working closely with the Parkinson’s community and with women at different stages in their breast cancer journey.
Allie still enjoys going for a run occasionally but she has been focusing more on walking, cycling, and lifting when it comes to her personal workouts. In her free time Allie loves cooking/baking, riding her beach cruiser, and reading everything and anything on her Kindle.
- Deadlifts or anything involving a TRX
- Move today so you can continue to move tomorrow
- B.S. in Clinical Exercise Science | Ithaca College
Certifications & Continuing Education:
- Certified Personal Trainer | ACSM (American College of Sports Medicine)
- Cancer Exercise Specialist Advanced Qualification | CETI (Cancer Exercise Training Institute)
- Certified Parkinson’s Cycling Coach | Parkinson’s Cycling Coach