1100 15th Street NW Washington, DC 20005
Siobhan is a Senior Manager for Synergy where she is the Group Exercise Classes Coordinator and Internship Coordinator. She also oversees Midtown Center, 1330 Connecticut, 800 17th Street, 1801K Street, 2020 K Street, Columbia Center, 1900 N Street, 1001 Pennsylvania, Market Square, and Covington & Burling locations.
Siobhan loves everything about the health & wellness field! She is passionate about helping people reach their full potential and having fun during each workout. Siobhan specializes in strength training & sports conditioning, weight management, and low back health.
In her free time, you can find her outdoors playing soccer, basketball, and on the hiking trails!
- Anything with a Kettlebell!
- Fitness is a lifelong journey. Like everything in life, it has its ups and downs, but how you bounce back will determine your success! Every person has the potential to be the best they can be. Find the things you enjoy, have fun, and work HARD!
- Bachelor of Science, Kinesiology – Fitness Studies | The Pennsylvania State University
Certifications & Continuing Education:
- Certified Personal Trainer | American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- EXOS Performance Specialist
- Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist | American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- Introduction to Kettlebells for Fitness Professionals | IDEA Health & Fitness Association