Manager of Programs and Staff Development
Laura is the Manager of Programs and Staff Development with Synergy Fitness Group. She also serves as the Site Manager and Lead Personal Trainer at 2U Corporate Headquarters in Maryland.
Laura has been working in the fitness, health and wellness since 2009. Her experiences in the industry are diverse and include group fitness, personal training, fitness management, community health, work site wellness, and population health research.
Favorite workout: Battleropes
Fitness motto: Our bodies are capable of anything. It’s our minds we have to convince.
- Master of Public Health, Health Policy and Management | University of North Dakota
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology | Minor, Health Education | University of North Dakota
Certifications & Continuing Education:
- Certified Personal Trainer | Aerobic & Fitness Association of America (AFAA)
- Certified Turbo Kick® Instructor | Powder Blue Productions | Beachbody®
- Certified Hip Hop Hustle® Instructor | Powder Blue Productions
- YogaFit® Level I Training
- ViPRTM Certified Instructor | ViPRfit
- Yo Chi CEU | AFAA
- Stress Management CEU | AFAA