555 12th Street
James is the Site Manager and Lead Personal Trainer at 555 12th street in NW DC.
James has over 8 years of experience in corporate health and wellness, personal training and group exercise fields. He loves working with others to help achieve their fitness and wellness goals through group exercise and personal training. He has worked with various populations in his career including division III athletes and special populations with limitations.
In his free time he enjoys weight lifting, running, and walking his dog Rudy! He's also a huge sports fan and enjoys travelling and outdoor activities with his wife Cassie.
Favorite Exercise: Running outdoors in the summer time!
Fitness Motto: “Work hard, train smarter!”
- B.S. Exercise Science | Salisbury University
Certifications & Continuing Education:
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist | National Strength & Conditioning Association
- Certified Exercise Physiologist | American College of Sports Medicine
- Balanced Athlete Level One Certified | The Balanced Athlete Program
- American Red Cross CPR & AED Certified
Meet our trainers
, sign up for and learn about our classes and programs here